Add：Jiang'an Development Zone, Rugao City, Jiangsu Province
Chain use and maintenance methods
1. The sprocket should be mounted on the shaft without skew and swing. In the same transmission assembly, the end faces of the two sprocket wheels should be in the same plane. When the center distance of the sprocket is below 0,5 meters, the tolerance is 1 mm. When the center distance of the sprocket is 0 or 5 meters, the tolerance is 2 Millimeter. However, the side phenomenon of the friction sprocket is not allowed, and if the two wheels are too large,and the chain is prone to de-chaining and accelerated wear. Care must be taken to check and adjust the offset when changing the sprocket.
2, the tightness of the chain should be appropriate, too tight to increase power consumption, the bearing is easy to wear; too loose chain is easy to jump and unchaining. The tightness of the chain is: lifted or pressed from the middle of the chain, and the center distance between the two sprockets is about 2-3 cm.
3, the new chain is too long or stretched after use, it is difficult to adjust, you can see the situation to remove the link, but must be even. The chain link should pass through the back of the chain, the locking piece should be inserted outside, and the opening of the locking piece should be in the opposite direction of rotation.
4. After the sprocket wears seriously, the new sprocket and the new chain should be replaced at the same time to ensure good meshing. It is not possible to replace a new chain or a new sprocket alone. Failure to do so may result in poor engagement to accelerate the wear of the new or new sprocket. After the sprocket tooth surface wears to a certain extent, it should be turned over in time (refer to the sprocket used for the adjustable surface). To extend the use of time.
5. The old chain can't be mixed with some new chains, otherwise it will easily cause impact in the transmission and break the chain.
6. The chain should be filled with lubricating oil in time. Lubricating oil must enter the mating clearance between the roller and the inner sleeve to improve working conditions and reduce wear.
7. When the machine is stored for a long time, the chain should be removed and cleaned with kerosene or diesel oil, then coated with oil or butter and stored in a dry place to prevent rust.
1. Whether the inner/outer chain is deformed, cracked, embroidered
2. Whether the pin is deformed or rotated, embroidered
3. Whether the roller is cracked, damaged or excessively worn
4. Is the joint loose or deformed?
5. Is there any abnormal sound or abnormal vibration during operation, and the chain lubrication condition is good?
Chain length accuracy should be measured as follows:
1. Before the measurement, the chain is cleaned.
2. The chain to be tested is placed on the two sprocket wheels, and the upper and lower sides of the chain to be tested should be supported.
3. The chain before the measurement should stay for 1 min under the condition of applying one-third of the minimum ultimate tensile load.
4. When measuring, apply the specified measuring load on the chain to tension the upper and lower chains, and the chain should ensure normal toothing.
5, measuring the center distance of the two sprocket
Measuring chain elongation:
1. In order to remove the clearance of the entire chain, it is necessary to apply a certain degree of pulling tension on the chain.
2. When measuring, in order to minimize the error, measure in the 6-10 section
3. Measure the size of the inner side L1 and the outer side L2 between the rollers of the number of sections to obtain the judgment size L=(L1+L2)/2
4, find the elongation length of the chain, this value is compared with the use limit of the chain elongation of the previous item
Chain structure: consists of inner and outer links. It is composed of five small parts: inner chain plate, outer chain plate, pin shaft, sleeve and roller. The advantages and disadvantages of the chain depend on the pin shaft and the sleeve.